Both of our churches are available to hire.
St Mary’s can seat 150 persons in pews supplemented by occasional chairs.
A modern purpose built meeting room, the Lavant Room, adjoins St Mary's church and can accommodate 40 persons seated. Facilities for tea or coffee making are provided but not food preparation. Prepared food can be brought in.
The Lavant Room may be hired with the church or separately.
St Nicholas’ is an open space and seats 100 persons in chairs arranged to suit the occasion. Kitchen facilities are available with oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- SMOKING is NOT permitted anywhere on church premises
- Chairs and tables must be cleaned and put away as found
- All floors should be cleaned and all rubbish taken away
- All lights must be turned off and windows checked and locked
- Decorations must not be attached to walls (no drawing pins, Sellotape or bluetack)
- CAR PARKING Neither churches have private parking. Parking is on the main road (Pook Lane) for St Mary’s. In particular you are asked not to Park in the Dame School parking area which is private.