Our Churches‎ > ‎St Mary‎ > ‎

Parish Records

The parish registers survive from 1653, but Bishops' transcripts are extant from 1610. The registers and a very extensive series of archives for the ecclesiastical and civil parish of East Lavant are in the Diocesan Record Office at Chichester (ref. PAR. 120). Notes on the history of the parish by Rev. James Fraser, c.1893, are PAR. 120/7/4.
Comments